Are your food cravings slowing down your progress toward your health and fitness goals?
If so, here are my favorite new strategies from health and fitness pros:
(1) Do not deprive a sweet tooth.
(2) Do not throw away candy wrappers.
(3) "Make a collage with pictures that represent you reaching your goal—and look at it when a craving hits. Then ask yourself if having that doughnut will bring you closer to your goals." —Chris Downie, author of The Spark and founder of SparkPeople.com
(4) Eliminate all distractions while you are eating.
(5) Give up artificial sweeteners.
(6) "On a 3x5 index card, write a check every time you successfully say no to a craving. You need to do this 15 times in a row before you’ll be able to conquer any craving.On the reverse side of the card, write down some affirmations to remind yourself why you should resist."—Judith Beck, Ph.D., director of the Beck Institute of Cognitive Therapy and Research
Finally, please let me know if you have any questions, or problems copying & pasting the link below into your browser.
Thank you in advance for your time.