Here is a great article that compiles a list of 27 ways that you can make real food healthier for you by making a simple substitution. The list includes:
1. Bananas, eggs, and peanut butter are all you need to make healthy, gluten-free pancakes.
2. Dates are a great way to naturally sweeten smoothies and shakes.
3. Put fruit compote on pancakes or waffles instead of butter and syrup.
4. Upgrade sandwiches by spreading them with avocado instead of mayo.
5. Snack on frozen grapes instead of candy or cookies.
Do you have a healthy food substitution that would like to share?
If you do, please let me know by hitting the "Add Comment" button below, and thank you in advance for doing so.
Finally, please let me know if you have any questions, or problems copying and pasting the link below into your browser so you can read the entire article.