"Want to make a fitness resolution that sticks?"
Here's your guide to sidestepping obstacles on the way to workout success."
- Make a Goal Roadmap
- Update Your Workout
- Set SMART Goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic & Timely)
- Sweat the Small Stuff
- Tap Multiple Layers of Motivation
- "See" It to Believe It
- Check the Scale in February
- Put Thought Into Your Goal—and Make It Fun
- Make Plans with Your Fit Friends
- Be Present
- Break Bad Habits
- Get Crafty
- Work in Rewards
- Invest in Your Goal
- Keep Food Cravings in Check
- Make a Backup Plan
- Focus on the Right Numbers
- Plan Ahead
- Start Today
Please let me know if you have any questions, or any problems copying & pasting the link below into your browser.
Thank you in advance for your time.