A very timely article given that allergy season is in full swing.
In this article, the author offers six do-it-yourself (DIY) ways to allergy- proof your home.
1) Remove your shoes at the door.
2) Manage the dust on your kids’ and pets' toys by first sealing them in a Ziploc bag and then freezing them for 48 hours.
3) Use low volatile organic compound (VOC) paint on your walls.
4) Wash area rugs and steam clean larger carpets.
5) Switch out your shower curtain for a nylon version, which does not release phthalates.
6) Ditch toxic cleaning supplies
Which of these DIY options will you be adding to your spring cleaning regimen this year?
Please let me know by hitting the "Add Comment" button below, and thank you in advance for doing so.
Finally, please let me know if you have any questions, or problems copying and pasting the link below into your browser so you can read the entire article.