A very interesting article about food "hacks," which can "help you and your body overcome some of life's hairiest situations."
1. Eat yogurt to fix gnarly breath.
2. Eat kiwi for some ZZZs.
3. Eat ginger after a tough workout.
4. Eat salmon to stop zits.
5. Eat dark chocolate to chill out.
6. Eat peppermint to reduce gas and bloating.
7. Eat pumpkin seeds for your pounding head.
8. Eat a bowl of chili to lower cholesterol
Which of these food "hacks" will you be adding to your daily nutrition regimen?
Please let me know by hitting the "Add Comment" button below, and thank you in advance for doing so.
Finally, please let me know if you have any questions, or problems copying and pasting the link below into your browser so you can read the entire article.