Here is an interesting article from Laura Schocker that catalogs what happens to our bodies and our minds after even one (1) night of poor sleep..
After one night of poor sleep, you are::
1. "Hungrier, and apt to eat more."
2. "More likely to get in an accident."
3. "Not looking your best, or your most approachable."
4. "More likely to catch a cold."
5. "Losing brain tissue."
6. "More likely to get emotional."
7. "Less focused, and having memory problems."
So how many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Please let me know by hitting the "Add Comment" button below, and thank you in advance for doing so.
Finally, please let me know if you have any questions, or problems copying and pasting the link below into your browser so you can read the entire article.