- New Cosmic Fitness, LLC blog post-
- You may have read recently that if you, "hit the gym, eat more vegetables, or quit smoking; you will add years to your life."
- Well Dr. David Spiegelhalter, Ph.D., a professor of Biostatistics at the University of Cambridge thinks about the "effect of specific activities on your longevity in terms of 'microlives,' which he defines as 30 minute windows."
- "Break the numbers down and you will see just how binge drinking cuts years from your life: After the first drink, which increases your lifespan by 30 minutes, every alcoholic drink that you drink after the first brings you 15 minutes closer to death."
- Please check out the rest of the article by using the link below and you will learn how watching too much TV, eating red meat, being a guy and smoking cigarettes can help shorten your life.
- Finally, please let me know if you have any questions, or any problems copying & pasting the link below into your browser.
Thank you in advance for your time.